– Collecting accurate information about newly introduced families and analyzing the data.
– Comparing the new data with organization’s policies and terms of confirmation, such as being orphan and the family situation.
– Visiting new families in order to get more information from the families themselves, and not asking around in the location. This visit can be repeated if necessary.
– Presenting the research result to the board of directors for final decision.
– Introducing the social workers to the new family.
– Gradual fading from the relation between social workers and the family.
One of the most important responsibilities of the Research Team is being hyper-reliable not to uncover the personal data of families. Other teams can only have access to the necessary information to do their tasks.
Marriage Team Performance
– Identifying qualified persons regarding their age, job, education, cultural level, family status, mental and body condition, etc.
– Motivating the individuals to get married and live together, by the aid of social workers and Psychiatry Team.
– Giving advice to those who are either qualified or eager to get married, or the ones who themselves have chosen somebody.
– Introducing the best choice for every qualified individual after consulting the social worker.
– Making the two families acquainted by the aid of the social worker.
– Providing facilities for housing, buying home appliance and holding the wedding party by the aid of Supplying Team.